We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clark to Manila airport by taxi

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
Clark to Manila airport by taxi

I will be landing in clark airport 10.30am and intend to take a taxi to manila to catch the cebu pacific 3.50pm (last flight) to catilan. Do i have enough time to catch the flight or its too risky? Is there any taxi from clark to manila? how long will it take? or i have to pre-book the taxi? Please help. Thanks

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
1. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

u should have enough time to do by bus if there is one at that time ,taxi will cost from 2000-3000

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

Thank you Clareirishman for your quick response. How long will it take to reach manila by bus?

Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
20,197 posts
254 reviews
3. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

Bus will leave an hour after your flight lands. Travel time would be 2-3 hours depending on the traffic

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
4. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

look at faqs -top questions Getting from Clark (Pampanga) to Metro Manila (and vice versa)

Kuala Lumpur...
3 posts
5. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

I have a same trip as Jenny but I bought 3.35pm flight to Caticlan, have a same worry also..

Can I just get the taxi at the DMIA itself or I still have to go DAU bus terminal?

Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,197 posts
254 reviews
6. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

There are taxis at Clark Airport.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
7. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

Did you manage to catch the flight?

I'm doing a similar flight, and I want to know if there is enough time to get between the airports!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
21 reviews
8. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

Yes, there is more than enough time from Clark to NAIA, I would strongly suggest you use one of the many buses options available from Clark. I would not worry about paying out for a taxi, unless you are somewhat panicky.

Traffic conditions vary, as has already been stated, if there are road works, has it been raining etc, which could also apply to most countries in Asia.

Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,197 posts
254 reviews
9. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

Just take the bus at the parking lot of Clark Airport unless your flight is delayed by more than 1 hour then you should consider taking a taxi.

st louis
Level Contributor
78 posts
10. Re: Clark to Manila airport by taxi

Great ans. My fligt was late as many are. So be safe extra luggage can be a pain on buses.