We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shows/performances, tours and theme parks

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Queensland
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
shows/performances, tours and theme parks

Hi,

I am staying in Makati and travelling alone.

1. Iam interested in going to some type of performance, whether it is cultural dance/music or the like. Or really any type of thing.

The only one I have found was as part of an evening tour, including a bus to the show, dinner, sightseeing and a market place I think. I don't mind the idea of this at all, but the price was ridiculous expensive!!

Does anyone have any ideas on a performance or even such a tour including a show that I should check out?

2. Are there any theme parks that you think are a must see part of a short stay in Manila?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: shows/performances, tours and theme parks

Dizzy - you must understand that it is their business/job and your paying for their services, and Filipino service is top class i would say ^_^. Regarding the prices, most of the booking agency are only commission based so their price should not be more than published rate plus their service fee.

People use agencies to do the job for them, so they don't need to do the research and to be hassle free. You just have to look for a reliable one.

Sometimes those who travel and think they know all because of the information they get from internet end up paying more.

Olongapo...
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: shows/performances, tours and theme parks

Not a must see, but the are theme parks like the Manila ocean park and star city. If you want to see culture try some of the museums like, the Ayala museum the Philippine national museum and the Marikina shoe museum home of the Imelda Marcos shoe collection

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: shows/performances, tours and theme parks

I second the suggestion of Resorts World. By the way, what is Club Mwah all about?

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: shows/performances, tours and theme parks

why don't you try a pub crawl? its a good way to meet people since you're travelling alone. check out http://manilapubcrawlbypartyphilemanila@yolasite.com

15. Re: shows/performances, tours and theme parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 06:17