We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage / Lounge T1 NAIA

Manchester
Level Contributor
458 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Left Luggage / Lounge T1 NAIA

Hi,

I have been looking through the forum and it appears that there is a left luggage facility at T3 but does anyone know if there is one at T1? I arrive at 3pm and will not be leaving until 10pm. I will be arriving and leaving on different airlines therefore it is not possible to check my luggage through. I dont really want to have to hang around with my luggage for several hours as presumably i wont be able to check it in until a couple of hours before my departure time.

If anyone can provide any ideas as to how to spend this time also that would be appreciated. From what i have read though it seems theres isnt really much to do. I would happily go to a lounge but these seem to be airside therefore i wont be able to go there until i have checked my bags in?

Thanks

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage / Lounge T1 NAIA

Go to the Mall of Asia. It's nearby (short taxi ride) and they have a luggage storage area for people between flights. It's a great mall with plenty to do. Catch a movie, have a manicure/pedicure, eat, shopping is cheap, many things to do.

manila
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left Luggage / Lounge T1 NAIA

Ditto on Mall of Asia/SMC By The Bay area.

Bear in mind that there are queues at the airport and Manila traffic specially during the Christmas season is legendary. Be at the airport 3 hours before departure (2 hours if you have your onward boarding pass, but still prepare to queue if you have checked luggage). Grab an early dinner at any of the restos at SMC by the Bay or MoA since dining options at T1 is approaching non existent.

3. Re: Left Luggage / Lounge T1 NAIA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2013, 10:18