We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private car and Driver reasonable Price

Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private car and Driver reasonable Price

I can't contact Tourist Driver. Sent him PM and tried to call him as well...any other recommendation for Private car and Driver. How much I should Pay in total from Manila to Tagaytay.

I am going there on 6 Feb 2013.

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

contact DE tommomelbourne or Victorianlad. These 2 are proven client and they might help for connection.

Whoever you may choice, just make sure the outfit is licensed to operate and not colorums (illegals) for your safety

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,484 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

car is insured, registered and pays taxes like all legitimate businesses.

P3000 round trip to MNL and return TAGATAY, plus drivers lunch if you are so inclined.

Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

Legovertoo, That's sound good. I am now waiting for my friend that offer to ask his friend for me but if they can't get it ..I will PM you for that's price. That's price is not include Petrol ...is it?

Edited: 30 January 2013, 09:37
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,102 posts
2,068 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

TA member touristdriver will typically be in touch within a couple of days, but he spends much of his time driving clients between Metro Manila and Banaue or Baguio (or both) on tours that last I think from three to six days.

While he has a laptop, the signal in some mountain towns may not be consistent or strong; he may also be very tired after a day driving on a fairly narrow, shoulderless, hilly road with many curves.

Edited: 30 January 2013, 10:01
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,484 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

better to find drivers not tired for safety reason, I bet.OR, do not take a driver who just returned the day before your trip for fatigue concerns. Make that clear whomever you use.

Edited: 30 January 2013, 11:12
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,484 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

why was the other similar thread deleted.

Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

Leftovertoo, I think it has been report as self advertise by mention the name of business here...that't why it deleted. I actually soon been deleted too by mention TD??!! I was looking at the similar thread about Private car and Driver in Manila yesterday and today it's gone.

Edited: 30 January 2013, 12:08
Austin
Level Contributor
34 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

I had hired TouristDriver for my trip but he ended up not being able to do it so he sent a colleague, Ed. Ed was wonderful! I'll send you a personal message with how to contact him.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

ivy -presume you are referring to op - I am going there on 6 Feb 2013.

hong kong
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private car and Driver reasonable Price

Send me details also, I wish to find a driver for my Manila travel next month.