We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila Airport Taxis

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Manila Airport Taxis

How much does it cost from the airport to Makati by taxi?

Heard so many reports about taxis and traffic in Manila.

I am staying at the Intercontinental Hotel and arrive in Manila on a Saturday afternoon.

268 replies to this topic
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
9 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

800P is reasonable if you use private airport taxi service...better vehicles and far more comfortable and professional...I wouldn't do it any other way.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,427 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

If you spend P800 as noted you have just been ripped off Its about x3 what a yellow tax will charge and perhaps x2 of a coupon. This is not a good idea

I also strongly suggest to download the grabtaxi app onto your phone. On arrival if your phone will work in the Philippines its really great. I use it often and used it at the airport the day the USA president landed with heavy traffic and bypassed the long taxi lines. Its really a great app to use here. Fares will be about P70 more on a local meter taxi that you will have to get you upstairs at departures. I used it last at term 3, but use it locally almost daily

Singapore
Level Contributor
332 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

Hi folks,

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids arriving from Boracay to Manila NAIA Terminal 3 by Phillipine Airlines flight on next Saturday morning.

I will need a taxi to accomodate my family with 3 small carry-ons luggages.

Please advise us on taxi services available in Terminal 3; yellow cab versus prebooked cab and where these taxi counters are located.

Warmest regards.

Zux

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

Once you exit the arrival hall, turn right and walk. You will see both coupon first and than meter taxi queue.

Singapore
Level Contributor
332 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

Thanks Mousehunt, really appreciate it.

I enjoyed your reports as well.

Regards.

Zux

Various, UK, Aus...
Level Contributor
62 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

I have found T3 to have huge taxi queues (never seen a queue in T1) - but it might just be time of day. If it's raining and rush hour, you may have to wait.

57. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 June 2014, 13:35

Singapore
Level Contributor
332 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

Fairhsa,

Thanks for your reply.

If I see a long que, then I will go for prepaid taxi, I suppose.

Regards

Zux

Nasushiobara-shi...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

I was issued a 800 worth coupon taxi for Mandaluyong.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,784 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Manila Airport Taxis

Where in Mandaluyong? That's the correct amount for a coupon taxi specially in territory of Mandaluyong which is farthest from the airport.

Reply to: Manila Airport Taxis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted