We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clark Airport

Penang Island...
1 post
Save Topic
Clark Airport

Hi, appreciate if someone could help me, I'm going to Manila in another few months the problem is my flight will be landing around one in the morning, is there any hotel nearby, walking distant I mean ...

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clark Airport

Are you landing in Clark or Manila?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,352 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clark Airport

There used to be a hotel walking distance Clark Airport but as of today the nearest hotels are a short taxi ride away in Angeles City.

Do you already have a ticket? You should have bought a ticket that will land in Manila and not in Clark. Cebu Pacific Air lands in Manila and it is also a budget airline like Air Asia.

Penang Island...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Clark Airport

Thank you so much for yr quick reply, well I've already booked my ticket and it lands at Clark airport. My mistake should had choose to land at Manila but its too late now. The problem is we will be arriving around midnight, please how much is the fare from airport to nearest hotel?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clark Airport

Fare should be around P400. Stay near to Dau terminal so you can take a bus to Manila.

Sogo hotel is recommended here but note that it is a short time hotel; if you know what it means.

Penang Island...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Clark Airport

Thank you for the great info but may I know what does it mean by short time hotel, is it expensive or not to safety?

Penang Island...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Clark Airport

Hi thank you for yr reply, is it safe to take public transportation like bus's from one place to another? We been to Medan last year and it was a bad experience ..

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clark Airport

Short time hotel; meaning they can rent the room to you for a few hours; usually by a block of 3 hrs. So couples love it. Get the idea now? :)

Public transport to Manila from Dau is usually ok. Take the precaution as you would take at home.

If you want a cab, try to walk to Jollibee. There may be taxis waiting there to take passenger to Manila for as low as P800. This will depends on luck and your negotiation skill.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,628 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clark Airport

That area has many hotels at all prices. You will spend at least 350 from airport to a hotel.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
37 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clark Airport

The taxi from airport to Tune Hotel Angeles or similar will cost 350 Php, journey of less than 12 minutes. Maybe Philtranco Bus might have change their service time to accomodate your flight; anyone can confirmed this.I have seen the bus there at 6 am morning. It will cost you 350 Php to SM Megamall or 400 Php to Pasay Terminal. Journey probably takes 2 to 2.5 hours in the early morning..Good Luck

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
1,036 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clark Airport

It depends on where you want to go after landing in Clark. If you are heading to Manila, its better you get the Philtranco bus(check Philtranco schedules in the airport website) which goes direct to Manila. Theres no use staying overnight in Clark not unless you are headed somewhere near Clark,Pampanga or connecting to another flight.