We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Manila Walks Tour - Aug. 6 2013 (Manila)

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Old Manila Walks Tour - Aug. 6 2013 (Manila)

Hello,

My wife and I are looking to do the Big Binondo Food Wok http://www.oldmanilawalks.com/bndo.htm - but I believe they need a minimum of 4 people.

Anyone going to be in Manila August 6, and interested in a food walking tour?

Ben

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Manila Walks Tour - Aug. 6 2013 (Manila)

Do not worry so much.

They will group you with other visitors. Ask them how many people have registered for the tour on the date that you wanted?

Manila
Level Contributor
641 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Manila Walks Tour - Aug. 6 2013 (Manila)

I want to learn more about that kind of tour... I'm interested in joining you. May I know how much do they charge?

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Old Manila Walks Tour - Aug. 6 2013 (Manila)

*Minimum of six (6) required for all private tours.

* Private tours run on any dates as long as there are no prior commitments, should you find the date of choice already booked, you may opt to choose another date or combine with the group that’s booked.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Old Manila Walks Tour - Aug. 6 2013 (Manila)

I made the reservation for the Chinatown Wok (food tour) yesterday. So far my wife and I are the only registrants and I believe it is 6600 PHP for 6 people. Because of our itinerary the 6th is the only day we can do this. Fees are inclusive of tour as well a all the food served in the itinerary, extra drinks, pasalubong and take-aways are not included

When: Meet at lobby of the Binondo Church (Binondo is Chinatown, the main landmark is the church). When: August 06, 2013 Tuesday 9:00 AM- 12:30 PM (approx)

5. Re: Old Manila Walks Tour - Aug. 6 2013 (Manila)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Manila
Recent Conversations