We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

Seoul
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

I thinked that PAL is same terminal in the Terminal 2. So today local flight to PAL Express Boracay is the Aisle B Terminal 3, no more PAL Express Boracay intthe Terminal 2.

So waste of time to transfer Terminal 2 then go Terminal 3

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

Just to add to what Eun said.

Cebu Pacific International check in counters are now utilizing Aisle A, or the the eastern end of Terminal 3. Cebu Pacific used to occupy the two western check in aisles for both international and domestic check in. Now these aisles are purely for domestic check in.

So when you alight from the car/taxi, you might want to consider where you get off, and which departure hall entrance to queue up for. So the nearest is 5J domestic and the farthest is 5J international

1. Cebu Pacific ticket office (nearest)

2. Aisle C and D - domestic 5J flights

3. Aisle B - domestic PR/2P Pal Express flights

4. Aisle A - international flights of 5J and NH

5. PAL Express ticket office (farthest)

Happy travels to all.

-R

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,784 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

<<<I thinked that PAL is same terminal in the Terminal 2. So today local flight to PAL Express Boracay is the Aisle B Terminal 3, no more PAL Express Boracay intthe Terminal 2.>>>

-There was never a PAL Express or PAL flight to Caticlan in Terminal 2 since the terminal opened.

3. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 20:35
San Diego...
Level Contributor
78 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

I think the bottom line is this. What everyone saying is accurate and true, but the trick is to know if your airline is PAL or PAL express, and then go to the corresponding terminal.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,725 posts
1,719 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

I see nothing wrong with Kegs post. Hes saying it as it is!!!

R M B your post is more condescending and more of a lecture!

Tommo

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,435 posts
584 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

i dont see any problem with keg's statement. flights to caticlan of pal express, and even when they were called airphil ( and all other previous names) it is at terminal 3. it never was at terminal 2. i have seen passengers go to terminal 2, stopped by the security (who would just ask where you are travelling to) only to be told that the passengers' flight is at terminal 3.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,784 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

Unfortunately I did not have the chance to read the "lecture" and I want to give a piece of lecture also so everyone would be in the right terminal. Regardless of the airline, after you bought a ticket please do go to the web site of your airline to know where terminal to go to as Manila has 4 terminals. The airlines are very transparent in saying what terminal they use.

This is also a very accurate source. Look for the table "Airlines and Destinations" --> …wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninoy_Aquino_Internation…

8. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 20:35
watford,UK
Level Contributor
474 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

on the booking confirmation from PAL thier is the important reminders,Note the change in assigned terminals,The flights will arrived and depart from terminal 2 and 3.it is very clear.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,784 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: PAL Express check in at Aisle B, Terminal 3

<<<But it could have been written in a better way. It is just too condescending in its present form.>>>

-I strongly beg to disagree about your accusation. The sentence was not written to demean anyone or with malice or to mock anyone. It is very unfair to judge that sentence in post #2 was condescending but what can I do if you interpret it as that.