We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila to Clark Airport

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila
1 post
Save Topic
Manila to Clark Airport

Hi need your help guys! I have a flight to Hong Kong @7am from Clark airport. If I leave Manila at 3am can I make it to 7am flight? How many hours travel from manila to clark. Thank you!

Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manila to Clark Airport

Less than 2Hours car drive but you.ll need to be at clarke 3hours before ur flight..

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manila to Clark Airport

I would suggest staying overnight in Clark.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Manila to Clark Airport

This thread demonstrates that false economy of Clark airfares for those not in the Clark vicinity.

Personally, I would forget I made the reservation from Clark. Philippine Airline regularly offers surprisingly cheap fares (even at the last minute) from Manila to Hong Kong. It would cost US$110 to travel tomorrow (Nov 6) or just US$90 to travel Nov 7.

If you were to travel to Clark on the day of travel, you don't need to be there 3 hours before departure. The check-in desks will probably not be open at 4am. Even so, I would not rely on the bus at that time in the morning, plus you would still have to get a taxi once you arrive in Dau to take you to the airport. A car from Manila to Clark Airport is going to be at least P2500. It would be a horrible way to spend the morning, and you'll be very tired when you arrive in Hong Kong.

I would write this off as a good idea at the time, but not so good at present. Just fly from Manila.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
331 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manila to Clark Airport

Hi Marjing - My flight leaves at 8:00AM from Clark to S'pore and I posted my queries at AC forum here (post#13) :

tripadvisor.com.my/ShowTopic-g469410-i9920-k…

There will be a direct bus service from Trinoma Mall straight to Clark Airport as mentioned by some DEs, which I truly appreciate their efforts in giving me their advice and concern. Thanks guys!

Edited: 05 November 2013, 11:10
Quezon City...
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manila to Clark Airport

Hi guys

I recently flew from clark. I took a bus from Trinoma Mall (like mentionned above). It was only 200Php and took about 1h30. It takes you directly to the airport (which is very small). As also mentionned above, arriving too early is kind of useless since the counters wont be open.

You can find the schedule there: thetwobrokegirls.com/2013/…

I recommend it, it did make me save a lot of money. It may be a little hard to find the "Clark airport lounge" but you can ask staff in the malls, also there are indications, or you can simply go there before the day of departure to make sure.

Pat

Edited: 06 November 2013, 08:25
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,757 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manila to Clark Airport

I also had a flight to HK at 7am a number of months ago and I left Manila at 3am using a Five Star bus and it only took me 1.5 hrs to reach the airport.

7. Re: Manila to Clark Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 06:19