We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Manilla terminal 3 to terminal 2 and baggage

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Manilla terminal 3 to terminal 2 and baggage

Hi lovely people.

Need some help on a few questions please.

1st question. I'm returning from Caticlan airport to Manilla on the 10th of September, the flight is due to arrive at Terminal 3 in Manilla Airport at 9:20am. I have a connecting flight from Terminal 2 to Dubai at 12:25pm on the same day. Is 3 hours enough to check out from Terminal 3 and check back in at Terminal 2 for my flight to Dubai at Manilla airport?

2nd question. When flying out to Caticlan, I'm leaving two luggages at the secure storage in Terminal 3 of Manilla Airport. Which means on the way back I need to pick up my bagge before I make way to terminal 2 for my flight to Dubai. How long does it take to collect the stored baggage from the secure storage area? Can I collect my baggage and still travel to terminal 2 and check in for my flight to Dubai all within 3 hours.

3rd question. How long does it take to get from terminal 3 to terminal 2 in Manilla airport?

Thanks in advance for the help guys!!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,436 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Manilla terminal 3 to terminal 2 and baggage

I can't answer you luggage storage questions for you but I have a couple of suggestions

- Bring less luggage

- Fly to Kalibo with PAL as your international luggage allowance will app;y to the domestic flight, if it is all booked together on one itinerary. Also, in my experience, the domestic flight is added on at a discounted rate, if booked all together.

2. Re: Transfer from Manilla terminal 3 to terminal 2 and baggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 07:16