We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Driver for Manila Airport to Batangas Port

New York, New York...
2 posts
Save Topic
Private Driver for Manila Airport to Batangas Port

Hello everyone,

I'm arriving in Manila in a week to head initially to Puerto Galera. I was looking at the bus options but it seemed rather cumbersome. Especially since I'm travelling with another person, it didn't seem to be much more expensive to just rent a private car for the both of us (now I might be wrong in that but it seemed that way.... haha).

Any chance someone can recommend a company to hire a driver for a one way trip to Batangas Port? It wouldn't be more than 4 - 5k php, right?

Any information you might have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Arya

Mandaluyong...
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Driver for Manila Airport to Batangas Port

In the FAQs on the Philippines page, you will find this link which will answer your questions.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294245-c188959/Phili…

New York, New York...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Driver for Manila Airport to Batangas Port

Thanks, FSRP01.

I checked the link and had already contacted a few of them. But they seemed more like tour guides than hired drivers. I also wanted to see if anyone had an idea if I was roughly in the ball park when it came to price.

Mandaluyong...
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Driver for Manila Airport to Batangas Port

Did you try other other link?

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g298573-i3261-k…

Edited: 23 August 2014, 00:16
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,344 posts
1,910 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Driver for Manila Airport to Batangas Port

I can assure you all the "drivers" in that link have vehicles and would accept your business if available.

I used TouristDriver for this exact journey. He is extremely busy so I would contact him or one of the other drivers ASAP for availability.

Tommo

Goleta, California
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Driver for Manila Airport to Batangas Port

I posted last week We found driver from Manila to tagatay for 2500 pd.

Well my local girl found him but just for fun Ill have her call the linked contacts that FSRP01 mentioned

6. Re: Private Driver for Manila Airport to Batangas Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:16