We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate'

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,141 posts
2,142 reviews
Save Topic
Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate'

asiatravel's much discussed 'Crazy Rate' now includes what appears to be the new Eastwood Richmond Hotel in Quezon City, comprehensively reviewed by TA member hdblue recently.

www.asiatravel.com is offering a 'Crazy Rate' of P3100 compared with the normal asiatravel nightly rate of P3834. Both exclude 22.6 per cent in taxes and charges.

This seems a reasonable deal and may be worth considering for those with relatives or friends in the area. QC is an underrated destination with a wide range of restaurants in streets such as Tomas Morato.

fairfield...
Level Contributor
896 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate'

Vlad,

....I spent a couple of nights there this past February, My take...It's comparable to the Crowne Plaza in Ortigas. However, when I was there, elevators were out of commission. Prior to booking, I suggest to make certain the lifts are working.

....Enjoy....::-)

Papalo

fairfield...
Level Contributor
896 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate'

...addendum....had to utilize the service elevators (very inconvenient).

....Enjoy Eastwood, a place to spend a couple of days for shopping , good restaurants & entertainment. :-)

Papalo

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,108 posts
1,961 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate'

How close is this hotel to the Eastwood Shoppiing Centre?

Tommo

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,141 posts
2,142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate'

papalo, submitting a formal TA review for the hotel would be much appreciated if you have the time and inclination.

fairfield...
Level Contributor
896 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate'

....There's one review of the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel by hdblue. His opinions would be similar of my assessment of the hotel. Pretty much the same. In addition, he lacked to mention that the hotel is connected to the recently opened Eastwood Mall. Similar to Crowne Plaza in Ortigas which is connected to Robinson Mall. The only difference I found is Eastwood Mall stores seem to be geared to the more affluent clientele. Other shops, restos, and the entertainment arena are within a block of the hotel.

....The Eastwood Richmonde Hotel is a class (star) above its affiliate sister hotel near Ortigas area.

....Enjoy and travel safe.....:-)

Papalo

6. Re: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 10:19