We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Hotels in Quezon City...

Chicago
3 posts
Save Topic
Budget Hotels in Quezon City...

Hello,

I am looking for all kinds of information about budget hotels in Quezone -(500 - 1000 PHP). Can somebody let me know about good one???

Toronto
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget Hotels in Quezon City...

i'm actually looking for the same thing. let me know if u find anything yourself. the closest thing i've found in that range is the Four Seasons Hometel. it's about 500PHP/night. u can find a little bit more info on http://www.hostelworld.com

the only thing is that i haven't found very many customer reviews on it which is what i'm kinda relying on myself

Winters, California
Level Contributor
26 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget Hotels in Quezon City...

When we visited family and friends in the metro Manila area we stayed at the Stonehouse Inn, Quezon City - (They have a link on this site / tripadvisor...)

We stayed in the presidential suite, but also booked a variety of other rooms for our relatives. Their accommodations were clean, adequate, and inexpensive. If it's value you're looking for, I think you'd be pretty happy with Stonehouse.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
643 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget Hotels in Quezon City...

Stonehouse Inn on E. Rodriquez Ave., Quezon City is a good choice. It has many good feedbacks plus you're on a good location. It is near the Quezon City dining and entertainment area of Tomas Morato, Timog Ave. and Quezon Ave.

Manila
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget Hotels in Quezon City...

Hi,

There are several hostel around cubao. I know a place there its a nice 1 with good room aminities and it cost very affordable and within your budget. Another 1 is in P. Tuazon a new condotel and they have promo until March 31, 2007

markjohn_mla@yahoo.com

5. Re: Budget Hotels in Quezon City...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 08:18