We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

Which Patara hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

hi there everyone,

going to be staying in Olu Deniz in May, trying to plan my trip and wondering what is the easiest/ most cost effective way to get to Patara Beach from Olu Deniz beach.Is there any transfer services?

any help would be appreciated!

thanks!

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

As we have gone to Oludeniz from Patara by cab or rented care I don´t know if there is a dolmus running directly to Patara.But perhaps there are organized day trips. In the worsest case you have to go to Fethiye first, take the bus to Antalya, leave at Patara junction and take a cab or a dolmus from there to the beach (about 5 km).And of course the way round. But I think it would be too complicated just for a day trip.

Perhaps somebody else can give you a better advice.

Tschüss

patara01

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

how much was it by cab from olu deniz to patara? thanks for the help!

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

I don´t know how much it will be if you go there directly by cab. When we went by cab we had booked a kind of round trip with our taxi driver Jet.

You know, not only Oludeniz, but a whole day out, at different places and with some local food at any lokanta and a nice picknick breakfast, organized by his wife. My husband negiotated a price and then we shared it between two couples.

I´ll try to ask somebody or perhaps somebody else will answer.

See you later

Patara01

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

hi is that the patra on the way to cash,,the local buses will drop you of as thay prob stop there,,eny way on there trip to beond,,

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

There's a bus every hour from Fethiye stopping at the Patara junction, 1hr 15mins ride, 9TL, with Bati Antalya - www.batiantalyatur.net/…

And there appears to be a dolmus every hour from Kalkan to Patara village and the beach, according to this forum - enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4324.0

It sounds a doddle if you're prepared to hang around at the Patara junction for a little while for that other dolmus to pass by. There may even be a taxi waiting at the junction.

Edited: 01 May 2011, 13:12
Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

Or you can order just a cab from the junction to the village or beach, it won´t be very expensive.

I have asked now at the Oludeniz forum if anybody knows the exact rates of a cab ride from Oludeniz to Patara, but it will be pretty expensive, I guess.

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

TheCodfather told me that it is about 40 pounds but we shall wait if there is somebody with the exact rates.

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

Perhaps you can post this question on the Oludeniz forum once more, I got no exact answer;-((.

9. Re: How can I get to Patara from Olu Deniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Patara
Recent Conversations