We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fares & Bodrum Vs Kos (Any Advice Please)

Bristol
2 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Fares & Bodrum Vs Kos (Any Advice Please)

Hello All,

I am excitedly looking at booking an all inclusive holiday for September. I have found the Club Crystal which looks fab and also a similar hotel in Kos main difference is cost, (about £150) with Crystal being the cheapest.

I was hoping some people could answer a few questions for me please, it would be much appreciated.

1) How much is a taxi from the airport to the Club Crystal?

2) We won't be arriving at the hotel until about 2am-4am, has anyone else done this and if so were they able to check in ok?

3) How was people's hols overall? We are looking for a relaxing holiday, where we can have a drink on the beach and around the pool and do as much or as little as we want, plus it must be by the beach. Is this the holiday??

4) FINALLY - Has anyone been to Kos(Kardamena) and Bodrum? if so what were the pro's and con's?

Any opinions at all would be fab.

Thanking You

XXXX

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Fares & Bodrum Vs Kos (Any Advice Please)

All I can tell you is that I was in Bodrum last September and loved it. I spent 4 days there relaxing by the pool, enjoying the sun, taking it easy. I have not been to Kos so I don't know, but I loved Bodrum.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Fares & Bodrum Vs Kos (Any Advice Please)

some taxis does charge 100 ytl

which is nearly 35 pound 1 way to bodrum

Staines, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Fares & Bodrum Vs Kos (Any Advice Please)

Hi there I know a company that can do a return transfer for 20 quid to 25 quid per person let me know if your interested

Jade

Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City