We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club voyage charm

wakefield uk
Level Contributor
236 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
club voyage charm

only 3 reviews on here any one else been here and got any info about hotel and surroundings going mid september for a week

first time in turkey but every one I have spoken too who has been loved it even people I know are hard to please

want to try a gulet day cruise too any one recomend anything about that how much should I pay best places they cruise too etc.

UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: club voyage charm

I have just been to this hotel for a 2 week stay and would happily recommend.

I was very nervous about going to Turkey but can safely say i loved it and have just planned to return in October.

Recommend you book your gullet trip maybe with external company as we were let down along with many others by the tour operator used "Diana Travel"

My top recommendation is a massage done in the shop at reception which was good value and the staff there are fantastic... especiallt Tulay who is a girl of many talents

Only other trip to really recommend is the turkish bath which costs about ������������������������������������������������������9 - best experience ever for the money paid

Thoroughly recommend!!

Enjoy

wakefield uk
Level Contributor
236 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club voyage charm

thanks trailblazer

will try the massage and was going to try the turkish bath too.

for some reason did not show the price you said the turkish bath costs just got a lot of little squares ?

thanks for the tip about boat trip too

if you rad this can you tell me is it as easy to get to gumbet as bodrum do the water taxis go to both

Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City