We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Blanche Island Resort

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
720 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
La Blanche Island Resort

Hi

Has anyone booked into this new hotel? It opens from July 2012 but I am having trouble finding information/photos about it. I have found a site for La Blanche Resort but there isn't a link to the new hotel.

Thanks

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,387 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

Hi Viola

There is some info here. Travel Republic advertise it and some artist impression photos.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADRA_enTR428TR428&q=la+blanche+island+resort

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
720 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

Thanks for that. Will have a look. We stayed in the Paloma Pasha when it had just opened and had a fab time. Hope this is the same!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,387 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

Hi Viola,

Have you already booked to stay there?

It looks like another one to keep an eye on.

Strange they are only opening in July when they will have missed a couple of months of the season.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
720 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

No I haven't booked yet but got a good price. It only opens in July but not sure why. I have e mailed La Blanche Resort and Spa to see if they can give me more info. Will let you know if I do.

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

those photos on travel republic are of the La Blanche hotel in Turgutreis.

http://www.bodrumhotels.com/lablancheisland

these look like artists impressions of the new hotel. bit cheeky them calling it Torba when it's address is Guvercinlik

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

Hi Viola13..

Don't noif you have seen it already but missy moo has put a link on your other post on Turkey in general forum it sure looks good we were in Torba last year and are going again this year don't no where abouts this is i have seen Kervansery--isil--bluedreams--rixos..but we stay in Torba its self others are a few kilometers out of Torba..

WENDY

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

As I said in both this and the other post the travel republic link shows photos of the 'old' La Blanche in Turgutreis NOT the new Island resort that the OP is asking about. The link I gave above does appear to have artist impressions of the new hotel. Also the hotel address is given as Guvercinlik so I would assume this means it is close to the hotels mention above i.e not in Torba but on the road leading into Bodrum.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

Hi Viola13

We have just been looking to book this Hotel due to very good prices with Thomas Cook but are unsure as there is no imformation on if it is branded drinks etc.

We go to Turkey at least once a year....the last being Kefaluka which was very good but don't very often go to the same Hotel twice with the exception of the Barut Lara.

Look forward to hearing who you have had prices off and if you have any more imfo on this hotel.

Thanks in advance,

Jackie.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
720 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

Hi Jackie

I still haven't heard anything from my e mails to the hotel but other on the other forum I have posted on have (see New hotel La Blance Island Resort forum) and they say all is well and they are working 24 hours to have it ready. I am just worried that there isn't anything on their existing other hotels web site to promote it with info even though it would probably only have artist impression photos. I have had a couple of prices from Thomas Cook of £8442 and £8772 for 6 adults and 2 children for 2 weeks on 24/7. Still not sure and have been looking at other destinations as well now.

Let us know how you get on.

Amanda

Cheshire
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: La Blanche Island Resort

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the quick reply.....just booked it for the end of September £1,424 for 2 weeks two adults and 20kgs luggage as it a style Hotel and is supposed to be ultra all inclusive. Our May holiday to Turkey is only £300 less and that's just for a week.

Hope you find somewhere nice.

Jackie.

Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
Recent Conversations