We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

Has any one stayed at the Lakos Hotel in Bodrum? I can't seem to find any reviews for it. Any info on it would be great. Thanks

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

no reviews summat wrong here ..i cant find any either

Northampton, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

We have just booked here for July, would welcome any comments if anyone has been

Cheers

Level Contributor
198 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

This hotel used to be called the Kos Hotel and has new management and name change for this year

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298658-d2957…

4. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2013, 18:10
Manchester...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

Me and my boyfriend just booked here for july too. Can't find any reviews. Worried?

Level Contributor
198 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298658-d295787…

Dover, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

hi ya, we have just booked for july too,16th to the 24 not been to this hotel before but have been to gumbet many times and it is gr8.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

Have you found anything out yet we are going in july bit worried too?

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

Have you found anything out yet we are going in july bit worried too?

walsall
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Lakos Hotel, Bodrum

i returned from the kos hotel on 2nd july 2012, it is the filthy , disgusting food watered down drinks , and although all inclusive if u want a proper breakfast , you have to pay the owners wife 10 lira for bacon eggs ect, breakfast was stale cerial, chips savoloys, mushrooms and cuz cuz , all hot food was cold , and no toast, this was served for breakfast dinner and tea,when i was there was 90 percent brits , and everyone hated it , those lucky enough to have reps that turned up got instint move , and although we paid for transfers had to get taxi,s to airport, if you wanted a english breakfast or even a [iece of toast you had to pay the owners british wife 10 lira ,pot holes mouldy showers, beds looked from the 70,s and the bed linen, i have pictures but unfortunatley not pc minded , that would shock anyone , you would not put yr pet in this hotel

Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City