We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cigarette prices!!

Lancaster, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
cigarette prices!!

I am going to Bodrum in may! I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much cigarettes are??? Well known brands such as, lambert and butler!!! .

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cigarette prices!!

If you are flying thomas cooke they are £42 for 400 on the plane,just used them last week for canaries so same for bodrum..Other tahan that you can buy from dutyfree when you land for about £23 for 200, I have never bought them in resorts as they are not well known brands.I buy from dutyfree on landing to use while i am there and then at dutyfree on departure to bring back..

You are only allowed 200 per person to bring back into the UK as its a non EU country,regardless of what they tell you in Bodrum..

WENDY

Lancaster, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cigarette prices!!

Cheers do you happen to no how much, tobacco costs aswel... like golden virginia???

Bodrum City, Turkey
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cigarette prices!!

camel is 7 TL

marlboro is 8-9 TL

prices are between 5-9 TL actually for most of cigarettes:)

1TL=2.81 £

Regards

Barbaros

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cigarette prices!!

Sorry Rebecca ,did not take much notice of tobaco as i only have cigs,think amber leaf was quite cheap on the thomas cooke flight tho about £35 for 10 50 gram pouches not quite sure tho..

WENDY

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cigarette prices!!

golden virginia was 5 euro a pouche at Istanbul in February.

My son always buys it at Bodrum duty free it is a lot cheaper.

norwich
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: cigarette prices!!

i think you meant 2.81 tl =£1

east sussex
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cigarette prices!!

Does anyone know whether they sell Sovereign or JPS Silver?

Also what other English brands do they sell and how much do they cost in resort?

Many thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cigarette prices!!

I know I bought cigs in Dalaman last year but cant remember if they were cheaper in Glasgow or not?

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cigarette prices!!

Not mant major english brands sold in resorts..Thats why i always take dutyfree to use while there and been going since 1992,don't know much about tobaco though as i only have cigs..

WENDY

10. Re: cigarette prices!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:41
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City