We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jasmin beach

plymouth uk
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Jasmin beach

Hi, I will be taking my two children 14 and 10 to gumbet at the end of August, for 10 nights We have been to Turkey before but mainly in Marmaris. Could anyone give suggest any good places to eat as we are going self- catering and a rough idea of prices. Last time an effes was about 3TL is this still about the same?

Thanks Heather

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,590 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jasmin beach

I am afraid you will find that Efes has risen in price since you last visited!! In Gumbet, a large Efes ranges from 5-8 lira (more on Bar Street obviously).

There's loads of good places to eat, prices vary but there are some good offers on set menus. For really good places, look our for Jack's Place, Captain's Bar & Grill, Peter's Place, Our House.

Jak xx

2. Re: Jasmin beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
Recent Conversations