We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport tansfers

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Airport tansfers

I know questions have been posted in the past - but I am still undecided who to use to tansfer from the airport to bitez. I have been looking at Bodrum transistor proper cars. Any recent experiences and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Wenhad a really bad experience with an airport transfer in Ibiza last year and want everything to run smoothly this year and not be kept waiting at the airport for ages

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport tansfers

www.aegeancoastproperties. com. Arzu is the contact. . I have used them twice a year for last few years myself and have also been used by other people staying in my house and never been any problems at all.

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport tansfers

Just looked at my original message and I meant to say if anybody could advise me re Bodrum transfers and Proper Cars. Thanks

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport tansfers

I have used Proper Car loads of times in the past, both for airport transfers and for hire cars and can highly recommend them. I have always found them to be reasonable and reliable and their communication is great.

Jak xx

Bodrum, Mugla...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport tansfers

I can definitely recommend bodrumtransfers.com I have used them on many occassions and haven't been disappointed yet.

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport tansfers

How much return to Bitez Ozlem?

Bodrum, Mugla...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport tansfers

For a 3 passenger car, a single is £27 return is £53. You pay on arrival.

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport tansfers

Thanks for your promt reply i will let my friend know as the transfers she uses have put their prices up.

8. Re: Airport tansfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
Recent Conversations