We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ersan resort and spa bodrum

Liverpool, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
ersan resort and spa bodrum

has anyone been here recently what were your views ?some of the bad reviews are scaring me and now trip advisor say some of the better ones may have fabricated !!! we go may 27th

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ersan resort and spa bodrum

It's a bit remote. Here on the map - wikimapia.org/…b

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ersan resort and spa bodrum

I have to agree, it is a bit out of the way. It's actually in Icmeler (not the one near Marmaris) and it means you will have to get a bus to get to the shops, restaurants and bars, etc.

I have looked at the reviews on Trip Adviser and out of 1207 reviews, 646 were excellent, and 294 were very good. That means that only 267 rated the hotel as average or less - not bad ratings in my opinion.

Jak x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ersan resort and spa bodrum

We've booked this hotel for the 19 July 2013 and I am starting to get a bit nervous now especially since Trip Advisor have stated they suspect fabricated reviews. Has anyone been their recently and would they rate it good or bad?

Liverpool, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ersan resort and spa bodrum

we go on 27th may , i was worried too , il get back to you and let you know !! x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ersan resort and spa bodrum

Ow thanks sadied78, look forward to your review. Hope you have a good time x

6. Re: ersan resort and spa bodrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City