We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Satellite TV.Is anything in English?

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
756 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Satellite TV.Is anything in English?

If an apartment says they have satellite TV are there likely to any programmes or channels in English to watch?

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
756 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Satellite TV.Is anything in English?

Thanks everyone.

We will take a load of Black Adder, Fools & Horses, Yes Minister, Shaun the Sheep (I know it is sad!) and some films and books!

We will also look out for DVD's in the markets.

After touring all day then a few G & T's and dinner with wine we normally fall asleep in front of the TV anyway!

Don't have a lap top and my wife would kill me if I took a computer with me!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Satellite TV.Is anything in English?

You might not get WiFi in your own room/ apartment anyway as many hotels / apartments have WiFi in the common areas eg reception / pool / bar etc rather than in each individual apartment.

13. Re: Satellite TV.Is anything in English?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
Recent Conversations