We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at start of July to mid July?

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at start of July to mid July?

Hi, I have just booked up to go to the bodrum holiday resort and spa from 30th June till 14th July. Can anyone tell me what the temperature is like this time of year? Thanks

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at start of July to mid July?

We have just been to Torba near Bodrum 20th June till 5th July and it was hot around 31 to 33 in the day and still around 27/28 at night they were tempreture readings from the bar area in our hotel which was in the shade,so felt even hotter in the sun never seen a cloud in the 2 weeks we were there.I only had strappy tops and dresses at night and was still warm..Been to this area the last 5 years at the same time and had pretty much the same weather..

Wendy

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,768 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at start of July to mid July?

I agree. Low to mid 30s is average for this time of year.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at start of July to mid July?

That's great thanks! So no need for a cardi then! Never been to bodrum before, only been to Antalya, so totally clueless lol! Thanks for your replays :)

4. Re: Weather at start of July to mid July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
Recent Conversations