We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married in Bodrum?

Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Getting married in Bodrum?

Hi,

Wondered if any one could point me in the right direction.

We have a hotel/apartment that we use in Bodrum, I have already booked for next year. We were thinking of getting married whilst there, either in a quiet bay or in the castle but I was wanting an idea of price. Anyone any ideas or could point me in the direction of where I could get some information.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting married in Bodrum?

It can be as cheap or expensive as you want really. The actual legal side of it probably costs around £250. Then it is up to you how much you want to spend after that.

I got married in Bodrum so if there is anything I can help you with just ask :)

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
Level Contributor
1,572 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting married in Bodrum?

Fiona Thomas runs Turquoise Secrets which is a concierge and planning service, and can assist with all of the arrangements.

Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting married in Bodrum?

Where abouts did you get married if you don't mind me asking?

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting married in Bodrum?

We actually got married in the registry office but had the reception at the Gümbet Resort Beach Club.

5. Re: Getting married in Bodrum?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City