We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strongbow cider

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Strongbow cider

Hi can you get strongbow cider on tap in bars in bodrum

Thanks

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strongbow cider

I've never seen it on tap :-( But there again i haven't been in every bar in the area; have visited plenty but never seen it tap - you can get bottles.

Jak xx

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strongbow cider

Thanks jak for replying. I prefer draught to bottles. Are cocktails reasonably priced as I can drink them

Thanks

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
651 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strongbow cider

Not sure about Bodrum but there is a local cider which comes in bottles called sevilen. We like it, its a bit sweeter but being from the west country we like our cider and are quite fussy!

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strongbow cider

Imported drinks like Strongbow are very expensive! I have never seen it draught either.

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Strongbow cider

Thanks guys I drank the cider in marmaris and was not that keen. Maybe cocktails for a for me I think. How different is marmaris to bodrum. It was my next question but if you can answer it That would be great x

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Strongbow cider

Where are you staying in Bodrum Geraldine? Bodrum itself is a working town as well as a resort ... but the Bodrum peninsula has a lot of other towns and villages and resorts. Some of the hotels that are said to be in Bodrum are actually central.

Bodrum and the other resorts are different from Marmaris (in my opinion) in that they are smaller and more Turkish in feel.

As for cocktails, it all depends where you drink ... and as for prices, they're not really known yet as the season hasn't started (and they do differ in winter).

Jak xx

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Strongbow cider

Hey jak if you give me some tips on where to stay I'd be really happy. We want something pretty but not up a steep hill. Want to be close to action but if a bit of a walk won't matter,

Thanks Jakigers for your help x

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Strongbow cider

Bodrum is a lovely town to stay in, smaller than Marmaris and more of a Turkish feel. There isn't much of a beach though. If the beach is important and you want somewhere fairly lovely you may do better to look at Gümbet, there are some lovely places to stay along the beach that don't involve any hills. Or if you prefer something quieter the next resort along is Bitez. There are also plenty of other small resorts arriving the peninsula, it all depends on what you are looking for.

Istanbul
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Strongbow cider

Cocktails are expensive in Bodrum. At least 20 lira. I have a feeling bars catering to Brits will increase their prices this summer or price things in pounds :( in Istanbul the other night I went to a fairly normal bar and cocktails were 30 tl apart from Long Island ice tea, which was 40.

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Strongbow cider

Awe god that's expensive what am I going to drink I hate beer lol

Thanks for the info

Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City