We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

Hi, I'm looking into boat trips for when we arrive in July, we have 3 kids 12, 9, and 7 so really want a family orientated trip, maybe that stops where the waters shallow, maybe one that has floats etc for kids to play with? Any advise or recommendations would be fab! We r staying at bodrum holiday resort and spa, so need somewhere close to that we can book thank you!

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

Contact Adorya boat at lynmurray65@gmail.com - they offer a great day out with consistently good reviews here on TA. Their FB page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/107770765382/

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
203 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

Many of the boat trips have kids on them and lots also have floats etc on board. Not all the water will be shallow as it depends what routes they take on what days and usually they all consist of deep and shallower water. Our youngest daughter has been going on the trip since she was 6 years old and for her they are one of the mainhighlights of the holiday.

Enjoy

singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

Thanks, what boat trip is it you take your daughter on, is it the adorya? It's a hard decision, we done a boat trip last year on holiday, the kids loved it, but it had kayaking, banana boat and floats etc in the water, so need something that keeps them entertained! We are going with another family of 5 too, they have 3 kids also, so there will be 10 of us in total.

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

A lot of the Bodrum day boats don't carry motorized water sports equipment for insurance reasons, but there are commercial, licensed water sports companies that come by and visit the day boats and organize these sorts of activities. It's probably best to speak with the owners of Adorya (or whichever boat you end up renting) a day in advance so that they can organize the right itinerary for your activities.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

That's fab thank you! Going to have to have a look into the different boats on offer! I know adorya has fantastic reviews as been researching lol. Only thing that worried me was the food on board as we have fussy eaters.

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

Adorya has three girls of their own and fully understand fussy eating (they managed to cater to my own child as well over the years). Most of the day boats offer a choice of chicken/fish/kofte, along with macaroni and a fresh salad. The yachts will cater to your individual requests for a private booking as long as you tell them in advance. And the ice cream man does whiz around with magnums about mid-afternoon....

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
203 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

We don't go on the Adorya... we go on Bayside (and Tora 3 their older boat) and have been going with the same person for over 10 years. They have always looked after the children and i'm sure if you said about the food issue they would find a way to accommodate you. My youngest daughter is quite fussy but will eat the pasta, meat, salad and bread they usually do for lunch. She loves the afternoon apple tea and biscuits too. They also taught her how to dish which she loves (she is now nearly 12).

They have always been great but there are quite a few good boat operators out there but would go for one that has been recommended.

uk
Level Contributor
259 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

Do the ado rya, bayside and Tora 3 have a toilet on board?

uk
Level Contributor
259 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

Do the ado rya, bayside and Tora 3 have a toilet on board?

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any good boat trips for a family with 3 kids?

Adorya does have a toilet on board, and I'm sure Bayside and Tora 3 do as well as it is part of the license requirement.

Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
Recent Conversations