We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer and food in Torba/ Bodrum

rushden, northants
Level Contributor
31 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Beer and food in Torba/ Bodrum

Hi,

We are off to hotel Zeytinada at Torba end August and 1st trip to Turkey. can anyone tell me how much bottle/pints of lager are roughly, Turkish and Imported please. also rough cost of meal for 2 at half decent restaurant, been told its quite reasonable?? Anybody been to the Zeytinada if so whats it like???

Many thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer and food in Torba/ Bodrum

Hi, yes Zeytinada is our favorite hotel! We go there every year! We are going there in 3 weeks for 12 nights. Beers and drinks are normally quite cheap at restaurants but drinks at the actual hotel are expensive!! My husband and I normally have dinner at the hotel (as it is half board) then walk down to the beach area where there are plenty of good bars/restaurants where you can sit and have drinks. I am not sure how much the beers cost but I would guess about 5-10 tl (which is about £2-£4 roughly)The hotel itself is lovely and peaceful, the rooms are renovated and the food is amazing! The dolmus (bus) runs into Bodrum every 10 mins and it is only a 9 minute drive so you can go out there in the evenings. It is very safe so you can walk around late-obviously, don't leave belongings lying around etc.....Food wise at restaurants we normally spend £10-£15 for the 2 of us including drinks. It is quite cheap to eat out. Also watch out for 'tax' the waiters add on to your bill. Make sure you add everything and question it if you do not know what it was for. Normally they add a random tax to get extra money so just be vigilant in that respect. Otherwise have a fabulous time!! :)

rushden, northants
Level Contributor
31 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer and food in Torba/ Bodrum

hi,

Many thanks for your response, nice to hear from some that has stayed there, its our first time to turkey so knowing hotel is nice puts my mind at rest, must admit it does look lovely!! thanks for all the advice and info especially about the taxes good to have the heads up!! we are half board too but just thought sometimes be nice to eat out and try couple of different places as we not been before. we are on a count down till we go!!

hope you enjoy your holiday and thanks again :-)

3. Re: Beer and food in Torba/ Bodrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City