We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kos to bodrum customs times

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
kos to bodrum customs times

I've booked to fly to Kos later this month instead of bodrum as flight times were better staying in Kos two nights to have a look and i will be getting either the hydrofoil or the ferry to bodrum for remaining 12 days. I know Bodrum well but which port do you arrive at and where is it located ? And on return leg of journey going from Bodrum to Kos on hydrofoil , whats the customs like queue wise are they lengthy as i need to allow time to get to airport to flight also how strict are they on checking cigarettes etc

London, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kos to bodrum customs times

The arrival in Bodrum depends on the company you use. The local ferry services arrive at the Bodrum Castle port, whereas the bigger hydrofoils and Greek ferries use the Cruise port. If you're getting the Kos's Maria Star local ferry -- it'll come into the Castle Port.

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kos to bodrum customs times

thanks Jay any one know what customs is like in kos when getting off hydrofoil or ferry ive got plenty of time in bodrum but when arriving back in kos have limited time to get to airport

3. Re: kos to bodrum customs times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City