We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandarin Gardens

Which Bitez hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mandarin Gardens

Hi all

It has been 6 years since I have been to Bitez and I am delighted to be going back in September. I have been 5 times and always stayed in the Mandarin Gardens. I was there when it was just a tiny complexed and we were able to jump over the wall to get to the beach. Then it was extended and they closed this access so the walk down to the beach was alot longer which was very annoying. The reviews on Trip Advisor are very mixed for Mandarin Gardens. I did email the person that gave a really negative review but she did not respond. Does any body know it it really has deteroriated. I know it is basic but the gardens are lovely and the balconies are very large and comfortable to sit in and the staff were always friendly. Also, does any body know if it is still possible to walk through the Paloma Apartments to get to the beach. This means the walk to the beach is shorter and it is possible to stop a the little supermarket on the way home from the beach. Thanks

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandarin Gardens

Hi, I consider the MG to be still much the same as you described it, basic but nice enough pools and gardens.The walk to the beach isn't far at alleven if you can't "jump over the wall!" I don't actually understand that comment as no matter what wall you jump over out of the MG you won't land on the beach, its still a couple of minutes downhill.

2. Re: Mandarin Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations