We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Launderette

stewarton
Level Contributor
151 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Launderette

Anyone know if there is a launderette in bitez

Last time on holiday in Egypt my wife loved the fact she could get clothes washed and ironed on holiday. Especially when we returned home.

So would like to do this again.

We are staying in art bodrum hotel

Thanks in advance

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Launderette

Never used them but there are several laundry services around Bitez

Leigh, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Launderette

There is a launderette in Bitez, it's on the back road. Ive used it lots.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Launderette

Ahaaa yes,I CAN remember one now having said I couldn't :) I was just being fitted out when I left the village.It is on the small back road not far from Basra Apartments.That won't mean anything to you now but once you go into the village someone will point it out to you.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,764 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Launderette

Now you mention it I think I know where you mean too.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Launderette

Never seen a launderette but there is a small laundry on the road the dolmus drives along,near Chaple Walk.If you walk from the mosque away from the beach,past Lavas and follow the road around baring left past the orchard.The laundry is a little further on on the right,a little glass cube like building.They will do one item or all your clothes.

stewarton
Level Contributor
151 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Launderette

Thanks folks

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Launderette

Yey,thats the one,looks like a giant ATM booth :) Good to learn they are still in business.

BTW,there used to be a lovely little Rakı and fasıl music garden almost across the road from there...is that still there or has it now been built on?

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Launderette

Sari,that was a little fish restaurant year before last but I think it was closed last year.It did look pretty set in the garden but we didn't try it.

9. Re: Launderette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations