We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Gardens

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
215 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Summer Gardens

Thinking of booking these apartments in September, have got a very competitive price for it and looking at the one bed apartment. The reviews seem pretty good. Just wondering if anyone could tell me if the one beds are away from the bar area (noise issue) etc and if people would recommend ground or first floor, it will be just for two of us. Thanks in advance.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer Gardens

I think the studios are close to the bar area and the apartments further away.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
215 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer Gardens

Thanks for that, apartments under went a makeover a couple years ago apparently, would you recommend them? Usually stay at the mandarin but looking for a change. Meis booked out through travel agent but available direct which works out a lot more expensive unfortunately.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer Gardens

Yes, they are nice. I stayed there before they were done up and they were good then.

glasgow
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer Gardens

I stayed in an apartment in May and it was overlooking the bar and backing onto the kitchens!! Noisy!! It didn't bother me cause I was up early and out visiting friends-I just used the kitchen noise at breakfast as my wake up call!

The hotel is really helpful though so I'm sure if you email and ask for a quiet room they will oblige. (And I'm sure they'd have moved me if I'd had a problem.)

I was really happy with the apartment, it was a good size and cleaned daily, I had no complaints and would definitely stay again.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
215 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer Gardens

Brilliant thanks for the reply, think i'm going to go ahead and book. Thanks again.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
215 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Summer Gardens

Booked, looking forward to it now, only 32 days left 'till we arrive but sure who's counting!

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,903 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Summer Gardens

You are lleahy.I don,t count as I like it to creep up on me but I go in September.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
215 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Summer Gardens

It's two years since we've been to Bitez so really looking forward to it. Seems like there have been some changes around there as per usual, new restaurants, new bar near okaliptus, atm's have moved etc etc. Having said that will probably spend most of my time perched on the beach outside Salamakis. Almost forgot that the new terminal has opened which should also be a plus.

9. Re: Summer Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 07:24
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations