We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms & email to Basri??

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms & email to Basri??

We are going 26th Sept to Basri apartments. Can anyone suggest a good room please as I think I might email them before we go?

Thanks

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

bump

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,909 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

Madmol,at Basri now,do you want shade or not?We are in 103,which is ground floor at the back overlooking field,the bedroom faces toward the road so a bit of traffic noise but the windows are great at keeping it out.If you want wifi then you can get it in some of the rooms overlooking the pool.Our friend are in 111 and get wifi but their room can get hot.ours stays cool.I am sitting at bar to use my I.pad so if you need info ask and I will try to help when I am next on line.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

Thanks.Would like a fairly quiet room if poss and not ground floor.

When you say hot does that mean its still hot with aircon on ?Which rooms get sun in morning? Which afternoon?

Thanks

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

Hi again! Did you use private transfer or allocated bus? We have booked with Travel Republic (first time we've booked with them) and using allocated transfer.

Reading one or two posts we maybe should have done private transfer.

How long did it take you to get there from the airport?

Thanks

Ps Are there many coat hangers in apartment wardrobe? - that's presuming there is one.Lol

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

Sorry me again! No we don't need Wifi.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,909 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

Madmol,loads of coat hangers,havn,t used aircon ,there is a.c.in the bedroom not living room.It tends to be quiet here just some traffic noise.sounds like 111 might be for you.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,909 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

Forgot to say we used Karia private transfer,£53 return.It took about half hour.Can take upto 2 hours shared transfer depending on drop offs in Bodrum and Gumbet.

Edited: 14 September 2013, 21:01
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

Thanks.Have you got any details for Karla please.2hrs seems along time in comparison.It said 1hr 30 on T.Rep when I booked it.

Thanks

glasgow
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

Transfers always take a LONG time. Whatever time the tour company says I'd add an extra 30-60 minutes! It's a nightmare trying to navigate the coaches round the tiny streets of Gumbet for all the drop offs! I only made the mistake of taking the free transfer on my first trip to turkey, never again!!!

There's a few threads on this board about private transfers that the 'regulars' use, have a little look through those!

10. Re: Rooms & email to Basri??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations