We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*** Merry Christmas ***

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
*** Merry Christmas ***

I 'd like to wish everyone a "Very Merry Christmas" and also a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Also many more fabulous holiday's in our beloved Bitez..!

We fly out on Christmas morning for our final trip (5th) this year - will make a toast to you all as we fly over the skys (that's if we are allowed a drink on plane)

Not sure where we will end up eating our "Christmas din-dins" depends on which restaurant's will be open wnen we arrive in Bodrum as Christmas day is a normal day over there. Wish me luck..! ;-)

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: *** Merry Christmas ***

A very happy Christmas B.B. And to all Bitez lovers.Not sure if we will be in Bitez for our usual September visit,looking for an alternative but so far every where we look can't compare,so maybe we will be back.Enjoy your winter trip B.B.hope all goes well.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: *** Merry Christmas ***

Good Luck & a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family xxx

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: *** Merry Christmas ***

Happy Christmas to all and BB I hope you will tell us all about your winter trip when you come back as that would be interesting to hear about. It will keep us going until we get our next fix!

Edited: 21 December 2013, 14:09
London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,736 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: *** Merry Christmas ***

Merry Chrismas!

I hope you find somewhere nice for your Christmas dinner. I always came home for Christmas when I lived there as there was nothing happening but I think there are a few places around advertising Christmas lunches and stuff so you will find somewhere :)

Kedi x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: *** Merry Christmas ***

Merry christmas everyone ! and I hope the new year brings you everything you wish for.

Enjoy every minute of it BB - only five visits this year, thats no good I dont like odd numbers so please try and make it six times in 2014.

Turk0file Bitez would shake on its foundations if you and your other half didn't visit, Liz would certainly panic if two of her regulars were missing from the boat trip.

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: *** Merry Christmas ***

I'll try manuelafan and I'm sure you would miss Turkofile just as much as Liz. :)

(So pleased to read you loved Basri this year and it bought back memories of years gone by - so do you prefer Basri to Meis now?)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: *** Merry Christmas ***

Hi BB yes of course we we will miss seeing Turk0file but we will all be able to read the holiday reports here on tripadvisor.

Comparing the Basri to the Meis, well we have had wonderful holidays at the Meis however the last price increase made us take a real look at what they offered and while the accommodation is excellent the site always missed that one little gathering place where all the guests could get to know each other.

The Basri being just across the road from the Meis was a place we had looked at with a 'I wonder what thats like' type of conversation but never taken it any further and I'll be honest the near £500 difference in price was the deciding factor ..

This is a very long winded answer to your question, do I now prefere the Basri ? yes because it has a more 'complete' feel to it - the price will go up and as long as you can see that being reinvested on site thats ok.

8. Re: *** Merry Christmas ***

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations