We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*** Lira ***

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
*** Lira ***

With the lira losing it's value by the hour I feel for the Turkish people. :-)

I think we could all be in for a rough ride if it continues?

The prices I fear will be sky high this Season as the cost of living has gone up so much, but the question is .....when it drops down again will the prices stay the same as they have done in the past?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: *** Lira ***

Quite scary Bootiful, sad for the Turkish people too, hopefully it wont rise too much (cost of living) thats goverments for you all over! ours are as bad!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: *** Lira ***

Turkish economy and general political situation is not looking good at the moment but hopefully action will be taken to get it back on track. The country was going so well it is seems such a shame to see it like this with so much negative publicity around the currency. It appears the experts are now forecasting that the economies of the East will get a bit of rough ride this year - just when the West is struggling back up a bit - hard times all around the world again economy wise it seems

Edited: 30 January 2014, 13:59
Dorset
Level Contributor
33 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: *** Lira ***

I'm anticipating a huge (20%) jump in general prices this season, writing off the favourable (for us) rate.

4. Re: *** Lira ***

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations