We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help

scotland
Level Contributor
982 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Help

Sorry in advance for all the questions,going to Bitez for the first time in June can't decide to stay at The Small World hotel or Aktur Residence or Manuela hotel .I am in my 40"s and it will be just myself and my husband.We have been to Turkey before but to Lara beach and the like so fancied some where different .Also any idea how much for a meal with wine ,beer etc? Thanks sorry t went on a bit ...

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help

Manuela is right on the beach the rooms have just all been refurbished this Winter. It has entertainment on most nights. I have lots of friends that visit it every June and October and would not consider staying anywhere else Best choice in my opinion.if you want a chilled out holiday just relazing and being waited on hand and foot on their private beach.

Small World is also a popular hotel adults only it is a short walk to beach.

Aktur are further away again and to be truthful I do not know a lot about them.

Can not help you with the prices we arrived home last week and the prices had not been changed from last year as Season had not started.

2. Re: Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 13:38
Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help

I think that I am correct in saying the Aktur Residence is up a very large hill so if you are not wanting a hike I would opt out of that one Aktur do however have apartments as well though which do look very nice and they are on the road that leads out of Bitez so a bit further than the other two options. The previous reports on Small World & Manuella tell you everything you want to know so can't add much more to that!

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help

Some examples of last seasons prices here,

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298659-i4072-k6…

Now the place is opening up I'll get a thread set up to get some updates.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help

Joan76,I think you will find Bitez a lot different from Lara beach.You can actually walk out and enjoy the sights sounds and people instead of being tied to A.I.Hotels.It is quite small so you soon find your way around the restaurants and shops.

There are a handful of bars and Ambrosia Hotel and Manuela have entertainment every night open to all.You can get a dolmus into Bodrum which is lovely for a visit and from the bus station you can get a dolmus to other places around the peninsula.

Small World is a small hotel with a lovely courtyard pool but the rooms are very small,it is just 2 mins from the beach.

Manuela is right on the beach but can be noisy because of the popular bar.I didn't like not having a balcony but I believe they have added them this year.

We met a family last year who stayed at Aktur Res.they said it was really nice but much further out than they thought.It over looks the bay from a hieght and is a steep walk.

I am sure you will enjoy your holiday in Bitez.

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help

Here is a link joan to Manuela.

The music stops at midnight here and next door at Ambrosia.

Good luck with your choice

www.manuelahotel.com/manuela_hotel_bitez.html

scotland
Level Contributor
982 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help

A huge thanks to everyone ,really looking forward to it ..Booked Small world hotel ,roll on June x

scotland
Level Contributor
982 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help

Thanks for the help,can't get the link?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help

Hi Joan,

When are you going to Bitez? what airport are you travelling from?

scotland
Level Contributor
982 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help

We go in June from Glasgow,you heading out too?

Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations