We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lira exchange rate

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
57 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
lira exchange rate

exchange rate from lira to english pounds please in bitez at the moment

england
Level Contributor
557 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: lira exchange rate

Thank you

Derbyshire, England
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: lira exchange rate

First venture into the Turkish Lira world! Please excuse an idiot's question, if there's 3.5 to the £ in Bitez and 3.2 in UK, on approx £500 is that a substantial difference?

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,257 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: lira exchange rate

About £43.

Derbyshire, England
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: lira exchange rate

Thank you - you are a fount of all knowledge.

Seems very peculiar to even consider taking actual British currency rather than Euros or Lira!

East Sussex
Level Contributor
314 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: lira exchange rate

I never change Lira here since 1998 except this year ASDA had a flash sale in January so I changed £100 as I was going to Gumusluk and knew there were no banks there. Ended up changing in Yalikavak and Bitex on days out lol

26. Re: lira exchange rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations