We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is bitez still quiet?

Which Bitez hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
huddersfield
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
is bitez still quiet?

Hi, I have been reading on here that Bitez is very very quiet this year. Is it starting to busy up a little or still as quiet as in June/July??? In June people were saying that the restaurants were closing early because it was so quiet. i am hoping it is a little busier now - I am going in September.

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is bitez still quiet?

We are too chauntelle, getting a wee bit worried that we are going to a Ghost Town! We were in Dalyan in May and there were very few people around there then too. Odd seeing all the empty bars and restaurants.

huddersfield
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is bitez still quiet?

Fingers crossed it will be a busy Sept / Oct.

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is bitez still quiet?

Lets hope there's enough of us going in September to liven Bitez up a little - 45 sleeps left for us...not that we're excited or anything ;)

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is bitez still quiet?

Here's hoping there's enough of us going in September to liven the place up a little ;)

45 sleeps left for us...not that I'm excited or anything :)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
56 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is bitez still quiet?

Out here now very very quiet .was here same time last year and it was very busy then very worring ..

england
Level Contributor
550 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is bitez still quiet?

Lots quieter than this time last year but the manageress of our hotel told me yesterday that she has lots of English booked in for September so maybe people are just coming later this year??

scotland
Level Contributor
973 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is bitez still quiet?

We are off on 22 nd September ,looking forward to it .

scotland
Level Contributor
973 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is bitez still quiet?

Do those of you who are long time visitors think if this continues it will make business close? We've. Only been for the 1st time in June so would hate it to change as we loved it.( rain and all)

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is bitez still quiet?

It may possibly be the cost of flights in the school holidays, flights to Spain are less than half the price than flights to Turkey.

Walsall
Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: is bitez still quiet?

That is good news Lynsey as we (four of us) are staying at your hotel in Sept. and were thinking that we may be the only ones there!

Can you please do a review of The Corner Hotel when you get back and let us know any useful tips etc. Are there kettles in the rooms?

Thanks.....Glen.

Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations