We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Jewellers

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good Jewellers

I'm looking at getting a bit of custom made gold jewellery whilst in Gumbet.

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, trustworthy Jewellers that I could consider??

Broxi

Northern irealnd
Level Contributor
64 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Jewellers

Hi Broxibear1872,

I have got jewellery made by Ahmett in Daphne jewellers - if you go to him on the first couple of days of you holidays and tell him or show him what you want and what price you want to pay he will make it for you - Ahmett will also do a template of it on the computer to let you see and before he starts to make it - he made me a liverpool liverbird pendant and liverpool ring for us this year, I have also have had rangers pendants made in the past aswell, hope this helps.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Jewellers

Thanks for the advice.

You may be able to provide the exact information I'm looking for.

I'll PM you later.

Cheers,

Broxi.

Dublin
Level Contributor
153 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Jewellers

Hi Broxi

dont know if its too late but you should try Ocean Jewellery, I hve been going there for over 6 years now, they are fantastic and very reasonable, Catagay and Annette run it and have become great friends, I go to gumbet twice a year and wouldnt buy my jewellery anywhere else

MiaDublin

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
198 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Jewellers

I agree with aweetflossy,I would not trust any other jewellers in Gumbet,I have been there done that....

Ahmet @ Daphne jewellers is great & will go out of his way to help you,we have sent many friends to him over the years & they are all happy with everything.... he is a genuine guy nor is he pushy.... he says the price if you are not happy he will not push you into buying ..... we have bought many items from him & have never been dissapointent with anything.....

goodluck enjoy your holiday....

Edited: 29 September 2010, 22:26
Glasgow
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Jewellers

Just to let you you guys know that I took the advise of asweetflossy and paid Daphne Jewellers a visit.

I'd confirm that Ahmet was extremely professional in his dealings with us and did not at at any time pressurise us into purchasing anything.

He went out of his way to to make us feel relaxed and was very helpful.

I wanted some custom jewellery made and simply provided him with a drawing of what I required and it was made to my requirements within 2 days at a reasonable cost.

In addition to this my wife purchased a ring from him, again at a reasonable cost.

I'd recommend others pay Daphne Jewellers a visit as you could go there with the knowledge that you will purchase quality, reasonably priced items without being pressurised.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Jewellers

Mia,

Thanks for your info about Ocean Jewellers but had already returned from Holiday and purchased my items from Daphne's.

I would concur however, that Ocean Jewellers also seems to have a good reputation as it has received some good reviews on here. Some folk staying at our Hotel also purchased goods from there and were happy with the deals they got.

At least there are 2 Jewellers that seem can be trusted.

Dublin
Level Contributor
153 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good Jewellers

Hi Broxi

Im glad to got sorted out and its true what you say, it is good to know that there are good jewellers there that you can trust

Hope you had a good time

Mia

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good Jewellers

Welcome back Broxie!Hope you had a good time.So pleased to know you got sorted out in the end with your pendant.Now you know why I too had recommended Daphne to you☺

Glasgow
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Good Jewellers

HI Sari,

Thanks, my wife and I had a great time at the WOW.

I was impressed with Ahmet at Daphne's. A true professional and extremely knowledgable. He has a real passion for his trade and never once did he pressure us to buy anything.

I would highly recommend him.

Broxi

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,573 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good Jewellers

Hi Broxie, sorry we missed you. We did meet up with Rainbow (Nancy) though and she said you had been speaking. Glad you got sorted with your jewellery.

Jak xx

Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations