We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions Prices in Gumbet

London
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Excursions Prices in Gumbet

Hi,

Booking to go to Gumbet in June and wanted to get some prices of excursions, waterpark etc??

Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions Prices in Gumbet

It is too early to say what the prices will be this summer but as a rough guide- boat trip 10GBP,water park 12 GBP,Dalyan,Pamukkale and Ephesus 30GBP,jeep tour 20GBP.Of course you can get special offers and discounts or freebies too but this gives you a guesstimate☺

Don't forget to book locally not with the holiday company reps as the local agencies offer the same trips,often better quality and much cheaper!

London
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions Prices in Gumbet

Thanks for your quick reply, what companies is it best to book with i was told there are some on the beach? I'm staying at Parkim Ayaz Hotel!!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions Prices in Gumbet

All along the beach you will see people selling boat trip tickets but for other tours go to one of the tour agency shops,there are many in the town.One which is highly recommended by many Gumbet visitors is Forgetmenot Tours just opposite Royal Asarlık hotel.Turn right out of the hotel (beach side)and walk along the beach and you will see a very big hotel at the other end and you can find the tour shop there.

I don't do Facebook but apparently they have a page on there too with some prices and trip details.☺

4. Re: Excursions Prices in Gumbet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations