We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Baths for Couples

london
Level Contributor
250 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Baths for Couples

hi,

does anyone know of any good places for a turkish bath that is close to the magnific hotel?

are there are any places that offer a private turkish bath?

if so, what would the average price be for two people?

my boyfriend and i would prefer a private turkish bath, so we can make it a relaxing, special, maybe even a 'romantic' experience together.

thanks guys x

philpeg1969
Level Contributor
341 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Baths for Couples

Hi

When we went last year we went to the Turkish bath attached to the Parkim Ayaz Hotel. This was very good and very relaxing.

I keep seeing alot of good reports regarding the nirvanaspaclub.

give these a look.

Cheers Phil

london
Level Contributor
250 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Baths for Couples

hi phil,

thanks for replying. i have also read a lot about the nirvana for a turkish bath, but i cant seem to get any info on whether i can have a private turkish bath. is this even possible? i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a private turkish bath.

please help!!! any info on this would be great.

thanks x

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Baths for Couples

Email them once the season starts in April and ask them directly

info@nirvanaspaclub.com

4. Re: Turkish Baths for Couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations