We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shark club Hotel Gumbet

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Shark club Hotel Gumbet

Hi

I have booked to stay at this hotel for 2nd June 2011 for me and my 6 year old daughter. Can anyone please advise how far with construction they are and do you think this hotel will be open on time? Any info for this hotel will be greatly appreciated as I do not want to be stranded with a 6 year old in the middle of the night as I have a night flight!!!

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

If you look 2 posts below yours there's a long thread with all the info you need

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

We've booked this hotel for 27th May this year - Hubby has emailed the hotel to see if they are going to be open and have been assured (for what it's worth) that they will be opening on 25th May.

Middlesbrough...
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

I have just booked the shark club hotel for all my family in september. has any one seen any pictures of the place as i have only seen bed rooms and when is the hotel open. It will be great help thank you

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

If you look on the forum there's a 7 page thread running about the Sharks Club including a link to pictures. There aren't any more photos though than the one you've seen as that's all that's completed !

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,253 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

Have a look at this thread, it contains all of the current information:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298661-i1330-k4…

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

oh i hope so as im booked to go the 30 may with 2 chilren 13,2, please could u let me no wen u get there if its finishd and ok thanku

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

i am due to go here on the 30 may with 2 children,13,2,could you pleses let me no if the hotel is finished wen u arrive there thanku

kent, uk
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

Me and my family are looking to go here in August, can anyone tell me if it is ready yet??

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

It's not ready yet. I will have another look whenI go down into Gumbet tonight but there is still a lot of work to do.

Jak xx

Plymouth, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Shark club Hotel Gumbet

First things first hope everyone who is going to this hotel has a great time, i have also just booked in July and woud really really be very greatful if you were to post and let everyone know what it is like, and possible take a few photo's.

Many thanks

James

Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations