We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Wifi in Gumbet

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Free Wifi in Gumbet

Hello

Can you let me know where I can get free wifi (of course I am happy to buy drinks there) in Gumbet?

I have read some old posts saying a lot of the time the pass key does not work, the manager is out, the network is down etc after buying your drinks.

I am staying at La Luna (God help me lol) and don't expect it to have this but unsure how to find out. I have no contact details for this hotel only the name printed on the ticket.

Thank you for reading!

Trish

edinburgh
Level Contributor
179 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Wifi in Gumbet

Trish

They have free wi fi in windy restaurant on the beach we used it a few times in october without any problems also seen free wi fi advertised in lots other bars but places like parkim ayaz wanted about £20 for 3-4 days.

John

edinburgh
Level Contributor
179 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Wifi in Gumbet

Trish

They have free wi fi in windy restaurant on the beach we used it a few times in october without any problems also seen free wi fi advertised in lots other bars but places like parkim ayaz wanted about £20 for 3-4 days.

John

philpeg1969
Level Contributor
343 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Wifi in Gumbet

When we wanted to use the Internet to check e mails etc. We went to the Sami plaza and used the laptops there. 8 lira well worth the money

ilkley
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Wifi in Gumbet

we used it at aloha bar , free of charge

5. Re: Free Wifi in Gumbet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations