We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating places

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bradford
Level Contributor
423 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Eating places

can anyone tells us any good eating places for me and the family to go to cheep will be good but nice ( on a buget )

and roughley hows much will you pay

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating places

Okay, average prices are 25-28 lira for a steak dish, 20- 24 lira for a chicken dish, 16-20 lira for a pasta dish. You can get set meals as well - I know a bar that does a chicken menu (soup, any chicken dish, fruit and a soft drink) for 20 lira and a fish menu (soup, any fish dish, fruit and a soft drink) for 25 lira.

Good places to eat are Chinatown, Cheers, the Royal, Our House (this is probably one of the cheapest and best value).

Jak xx

Craigavon, N.Ireland
Level Contributor
363 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating places

The Mistral, Columbia + Family Door are all great family restaurants + v reasonably priced.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating places

Check the restaurant review section for Gumbet, there's 33 restaurants listed with prices ;o)

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g298661-Gumbet…

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating places

To be honest, İ've never had a bad meal in Gumbet. Some are better than others - but İ've never had a bad meal.

İf you're on a budget, try some of the places towards the back of Gumbet (eg Adana 01) where a lot of Turkish people eat - delicious and cheaper.

Jak xx

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
439 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating places

My fave restaurant is the Divers Garden. It's just off Bar Street, where the Heartbeat Nightclub is. The steaks there are to die for and the place has such a lovely ambiance to it.. May not be the cheapest but there is a varied menu and I'm sure all could find something they liked and can afford.

Julie

bradford
Level Contributor
423 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eating places

thanks for the replys only two weeks now and counting the days down

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eating places

Just returned from Gumbet, we found that the best places for eating was Casablanca, Jacks place,Family Doors and Our House

All good value for money and most of the resturants were offering 20% of the bill and free drinks.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
49 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eating places

We had some lovely meals and there are lots of deals to get money off or free wine etc

Places we ate which were good are as follows

China Town - still only 5 lira for breakfast and really really good. At night they do 15% discount!!

Divers - Food amazing.

Agra(new indian) - this was the best and had good prices for set meals etc. Def worth a try.

Uncle Festers - Food good and 20% discount.

Royal - Food good and 15% discount.

We never had a bad meal at all so try whatever takes your fancy.

bradford
Level Contributor
423 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Eating places

wow that do sound like you got some good deals out there thanks again for the replys

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Eating places

Where's Agra ?

Get answers to your questions about Gumbet