We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please help,

peterborough
Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Topic
please help,

please can anyone tell me where abouts theclub aqur is? i know where the magnific, hotel baba, and sami beach is. but not this one. i have just booked, but heard some bad reports about this one. omg. but 1 lady toil me it was o,k, she went there dont believe all you read. i am going with an open mind. because im not a fussy person .long as its clean .plesae someone get back to me, please,please i cant work out where it is. i know its in gumbet but where?

kind regards millie xxxxxxxxx

Dublin
Level Contributor
153 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please help,

hi Mille

why dont you search it on trip advisor, the reviews seem mixed!!!!

Mia

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: please help,

I'm pretty sure it's further along than the hotels that you mention. Walk right along the beach, past the Baba, then past the Magnific and keep on walking right round the corner of the beach that you see sticking out. Walk along there and you will be going in the direction of the WOW. Before that there is a boatyard (just after what the call Bacardi Beach) and Club Aqua is up the road at the side of that. Hope that helps.

Jak xx

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,739 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: please help,

The hotel you are thinking about is the Ayaz Aqua Jakki, Club Aqua is further on than that I think.

Millie, to be honest the Club Aqua has had some dreadful reports. If you type in "club aqua" in the search box above you will see a lot of posts about it last year. There don't seem to be as many complaints on the forum this year though.

I think as long as you bear all this in mind and are not expecting too much and if you are planning on using it as a base rather than spendoing a lot of time there you may be ok.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: please help,

Oh pooh, got my Aquas mixed up - you're right Kedi!

Jak xx

5. Re: please help,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations