We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Baba gumbet . August 2012

philpeg1969
Level Contributor
425 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Baba gumbet . August 2012

Well it's officially booked and the countdown has begun!! Booked baba hotel in the end fog start of August so should be nice and hot by then. Thanks for all the help in helping me pick where to stay. Looks great and very much looking forward to our holiday. Any one who would like to give us further info on the hotel would be much appreciatted. Cheers all Phil.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Baba gumbet . August 2012

Well done Phil, a good choice. You'll definitely see me there - it's where some of the expats living in Gumbet meet up regularly. Also it's where I do my sunbathing on the beach!!

Do book the boat trip with the hotel - it's on their own boat (the Topol Kamil) and it's a great day out. The food is excellent - I know the chef Erol, he's a top man. It's a family owned and run hotel so has more of a personal touch.

Jak xx

Mentioned in this post
Gumbet
Gumbet
Bodrum, Turkey
2. Re: Hotel Baba gumbet . August 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet