We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
13 posts
Save Topic
Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

has anyone been to the Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet i cant find any reviews on this site for it ive booked to go for eight days from the 11th of june wondering what its like amd whats tk do round there

London, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
51. Re: Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

stayed there just got back had things stolen from our room felt very scared when we reported thhis asked them not to go back in our room and they did , but we were lucky because on a boat trip we mentioned this to captains wife and they took us there and sorted it for us with the talk of the police coming ,terrible hotel horrible staff christine told us it was a bad hotel before and changed name but there is still so much stealing going on from there food nasty just so horrible everythibg about this place is horrible

manchester
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
52. Re: Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

went there over the summer, except for a little mix up with the rooms at the start, can''t really complain, the hotels very nice, clean, and can't moan at all inclusive food and drinks really!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
8 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

Hate to say I told you so. I like you do not go on holiday and certainly not Gumbet to stay in a hotel room. I have been to Gumbet about 12 times and love eating out and the night life. We were only using this hotel as a base and like I said the food and drink was so bad we gave up on it after a few days. After that all I took was cokes. Obvoiusly they used dirty water as I was in bed sick for a few days. On return to UK I was seriously ill and off work for 2 weeks with food poising. I was trying to warn others.I take it you found out the hard way. It did not put me off Gumbet but did put me off all inclusive there.

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

Thinking about booking up in September so have time for more comments sounds like a good clean

hotel is there much entertainment on evenings we very much the same as most of you think its good

enough not a bad hotel never been to Turkey so the more the comments the better Folks ?

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

"sounds like a good clean hotel" ?? Did you read the posts ? Suggest you look at the appalling reviews on TA...........91 to read through but you'll get the idea from the titles alone ! tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298661-d5737…

Glasgow
Level Contributor
8 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

Avoid at all cost. Food and drink disgusting. No entertainment. By far the worst hotel on the planet. I was sick for days when I stayed there and was seriously ill for 2 weeks when I got home. Please don't think nowhere could be that bad. It is and worse. Unfortunately most all inclusive s in Turkey are crap unless you can afford 5 star. Don't be taken in by anything less as I think they put their own stars in hotels. Don't let this put you off Turkey and certainly not Gumbet. A brilliant resort.

57. Re: Royal Panacea Hotel in Gumbet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations