We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices in gumbet 2012

Blackpool, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Prices in gumbet 2012

Hi, I'm traveling to gumbet on the 20th of june and was just wondering what the prices are like this year for boat trips, turkish baths, all the trips etc.

I've been here for the last 3 years so have a rough idea.

Thanks, alicia :) x

Moignelée, Namur...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices in gumbet 2012

I am a gumbet June 22

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices in gumbet 2012

any one advise where you get the boat trips in gumbet, i've never been.

is it like marmari you just walk down to the harbour area and there are people for them?

Edited: 05 June 2012, 20:01
Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices in gumbet 2012

any one advise where you get the boat trips in gumbet, i've never been.

is it like marmari you just walk down to the harbour area and there are people for them?

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
439 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices in gumbet 2012

In Gumbet you can buy boat trips in a number of places - some of the hotels and bars sell them, the travel agents (there are quite a few in Gumbet) and there are little manned sales huts on the beach. Some of them are selling trips on the same boat and over the past few years the cost has been around £10 (lunch included but not drinks). The trips all go to the same stop offs, which are a nice day out.

The trips do vary in quality and some operators oversell making them too crowded. Jakki (the DE) on here always recommends the Hotel Baba boat trip and, if I go on one again, I would try that one. Apparently it has a buffet for lunch rather than the usual pasta and chicken (bit bland!). You book this one with the hotel Baba rep who sits by the hotel gates right on the beach.

There's no harbour as such in Gumbet. There's a mooring jetty by the Tropicana Hotel and the trip usually includes a transfer from your hotel to it. Other trips take you in a small boat from the beach out to the larger boat moored further out.

There are also loads of boats in Bodrum harbour (15 mins by dolmus) and you can book them on the harbour.

Hope this helps

manchester
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
603 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices in gumbet 2012

Hi Paw1983, there are plenty of places to book your boat trip in Gumbet. There are places on the beach and agent shops in Gumbet centre prices are pretty much the same whoever you book with. We go on the 21st counting sown the days. Have fun.

Janice xx

6. Re: Prices in gumbet 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 16:40
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations