We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hairdressers

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
hairdressers

can anyone please tell me the best hairdresser shop in gumbet for my partner . been going to gumbet many years .As there are too many to choose from. but as she is hard to please lol .anything for an easy life . lol

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,569 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hairdressers

I use Form hairdressers which is next door to the Green House apartments and have no complaints. There is also a very good one opposite Sandy's bar.

Jak xx

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hairdressers

thanks Jak we will have a look at them .we walk by the one opposite sandy's bar every day when we are in gumbet. we arrive on 21st august . looking forward to it . alan xx

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hairdressers

Thanks again jak . Partner went to the hairdresser across from the sandy bar .Booked hair / manicure /pedicure /eyes tinted and threaded . for the last day of holiday . but before then the owner was watching for us walking by and ran out to tell the partner that the woman who did the manicure /pedicure and eyes would not be there that day as she was going away for a few days . so between them they sorted it out . She went and got it all done and she was very happy with it all .you could say a very very happy person . so was my wallet lol . As how much you would pay back in the uk . thanks again jak . alan xx

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,569 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hairdressers

No problem Alan, glad your wallet was happy :-)

Jak xx

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hairdressers

Hi was just wondering how much a haircut would cost I'm going Monday and was thinking about getting my hair done when out there any info would be great

Thanks stacey x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hairdressers

Hi was just wondering how much a haircut would cost I'm going Monday and was thinking about getting my hair done when out there any info would be great

Thanks stacey x

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,569 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hairdressers

Last time I used the one opposite Sandy's, I just had a wash and blow dry and it was 5 lira!!! When I went to Form, opposite Radio Pub, I had a wash, cut into a new style and a blow dry (and it was the best cut I've had for ages) it cost me 25 lira ..... a lot less than the £30 I usually pay in the UK.

Jak xx

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hairdressers

Thanks for that will get it done out there i think i know it sounds strange but do the hairdresses speak good English lol as i don't speak turkish 1 more sleep can't wait love gumbet xx

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,569 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hairdressers

Yeah, you've no worries - they speak good English (much better than my Turkish LOL) so you can tell them exactly what you want and they'll do it.

Jak xx

10. Re: hairdressers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations