We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night life for oldies in Gumbet and WoW resort next week.

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Wales
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Night life for oldies in Gumbet and WoW resort next week.

Please can anyone recommend any live music or bars for us oldies. We are in our 50's we love music/dancing (not old time) and are far from old in our ways. We are staying at WoW resort and believe they have bands and a disco there also. Thanks.

shropshire
Level Contributor
235 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Night life for oldies in Gumbet and WoW resort next week.

You are going to the right hotel if you like dancing. Live bands are very good,I'm 51 and I was up dancing every night.Have a great holiday, it's a fab hotel.Be sure to go to the white party and the beach party.

South Wales
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night life for oldies in Gumbet and WoW resort next week.

Live bands and dancing sounds fab to me.

Thanks Shropshire

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,573 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night life for oldies in Gumbet and WoW resort next week.

My family went to the WOW in June after years of holidaying B&B in Gumbet - said they never needed to leave the hotel at night as there was entertainment every night and it was of a good standard.

Jak xx

4. Re: Night life for oldies in Gumbet and WoW resort next week.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet